From now on WearOS watches are natively supported by Pulsoid. The list of supported WearOS devices includes Samsung Watch 4 and 5, Mobvoi TicWatch, Fossil watches and more. Download Pulsoid Android app, grab your WearOS device, log in and you are good to go. Start showing your heart rate on Twitch, YouTube, Trovo, and Facebook live stream within a minute. Easily configure any of 60+ unique widgets on the Configuration page and add them as a Browser source into OBS, Streamlabs Desktop, Twitch Studio, XSplit or other broadcasting software.
How to start streaming with WearOS Watch?
- Install a free Pulsoid Android app
- Create an account on pulsoid.net
- Log in the mobile app and open Pulsoid on your WearOS watch to start measuring
- Visit the Configuration page to set up your widgets
- Add widget URL in OBS as a Browser Source
Are you looking for better accuracy?
We still strongly recommend using a dedicated heart rate monitoring belt or armband for better, more accurate results. Nevertheless, this WearOS update may be an excellent way for you to try all of Pulsoid's capabilities with a device you already own and upgrade to a dedicated heartbeat monitoring device later.